Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday 15/8/19

Time to reflect and share with colleagues

  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?


BOOOOOM!!!!!Just learnt how to add image yay
without help!😛


What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?


What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  

Multi Modal, Multi Text, Wonderopolis, Flip Grid, and Google Sites

👉Google sites

are just a few google apps that i will would like to use with my learners.
  • .

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chaka,

    I love that you have used your new skills of putting images into you blog post to capture your new learning!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Chaka,
    Te pai hoki o tō whakairinga rangitaki mō tērā akoranga. Kia kaha tonu ki te tuku kōrero ia wiki :)

    ReplyDelete